Author Topic: Hershey  (Read 734 times)

52pickup

• View Profile
    • Email
Hershey
« on: September 25, 2017, 08:01:21 PM »
Anyone going to Hershey to sell Kaiser stuff?  How is Hershey for finding F stuff?

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hershey
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 09:44:06 PM »
I went for thirty five years but have not been there lately.  In the early years thee were plenty of good finds but recently not so much.  Be sure and buy one of the  directory books when you go in.  They list all of the vendors as well as a list of different items like K-F sellers and where they are located.  It is ten miles of swap spaces and it usually took me four days just to cover all of the fields of swappers.  It is quite an experience and lots of fun.  Bring lots of money!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:14:27 PM by Gordie »
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Hershey
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 09:28:39 AM »
Check the Green Field - right about in the center of the field a couple of KF club members set up a few spaces with lots of NOS and good used items. I've spent a few bucks there over the years.

KF stuff is getting harder to find at Hershey. Some vendors say that since so few folks are looking for Kaiser parts, they've just stopped bringing them. In the same breath, they also say that about any of the orphan makes so we're not alone.

My best finds usually come from newer vendors and most of them tend to be either in the Red Field near the stadium, or the Green Field near car corral entrance.

Happy hunting!