Author Topic: 53 Kaiser travler Deluxe Sharp  (Read 1135 times)

Mr Manhattan

• View Profile
    • Email

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 53 Kaiser travler Deluxe Sharp
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 08:43:00 AM »
The price will be revealed during the private appointmennt...hmmm, sounds like another case of someone thinking they have a 6 to 7 figure 1953 Kaiser

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 10:33:38 PM »
Yes, the sellers smugness is a big turn off.  They won't be getting anyone to bite on that ad. 

So to view this ad, you have to just appreciate the coolness of the car, which there is no mistake. Last year for the Traveler and in some unusual colors. 

But the ad features photos which do not reveal much and are not in high definition.   As we have seen many times, rarity does not equate to sale price. 
No old cars owned.

rqa040

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 04:21:39 AM »
Asking price is 16K. It has been parked in a garage for three years so pictures are at least that old.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »
The asking price is a good start...maybe a tad high in today’s market but not too far off. A friend and fellow club member has this cars duplicate and I can tell you it draws attention in it’s unusual black color. Most of these were green.

Stick shift is a plus as well... at least to me.

pjkaiser

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 10:16:22 PM »
I like the color of this Traveler, nothing like a well detailed black car, a bit different from mine but I do get a lot of positive comments on my Pea****** Blue.   No bullets on the front bumpers and I like the Automatic my car has.   It looks like it has the dragon vinyl interior as well.   I'm surprised there are no engine shots!!!
54 Darrin # 81
53 Kaiser Traveler Deluxe
51 Custom Henry J (Concept Car?)