Author Topic: Henry J Parts Google Spreadsheet  (Read 1044 times)

Slobber Monkey

• View Profile
    • Email
Henry J Parts Google Spreadsheet
« on: September 26, 2017, 04:45:24 PM »
I create a Google spreadsheet based on a Word doc that Corsairdeluxe shared with me. However, a lot of the part numbers listed are out of date. I'm hoping the HJ community here can pitch in and update it with their combined knowledge. Anyone with a link to the spreadsheet is able to edit. My next step is to go through each NAPA listing, look up the part on their website and then update the Verified column with a checkmark or X accordingly. If it is verified I will add the link to the Link column. My hope is that this will become a living document with parts availability being updated in real-time. If there are multiple vendors (Parts Store) for the same part then just copy the row, insert it under the copied row and update the appropriate columns. I am open to all suggestions and feedback.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZhXZJTPevVjf7rgPSUg5nJKQJBPkG4uRTNLJfFc5xuw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Update 1: I went through all of the NAPA part numbers and updated them. Some items come up with alternatives which I noted in the "Will this work?" column and added an X in the Verified column. I have no idea if the alternatives are correct or not. Items which were not found are marked with an X in the Verified column and they are missing links.

Update 2: I finished going through all of the other parts and looked them up on both NAPA and Summit Racing. The X in red are items I was unable to find. If you know where to find those parts please update them. There a bunch of parts items with part numbers and links in the "Will this work?" column which need to be verified. If anyone can help out with those that would be great.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:48:40 PM by Slobber Monkey »
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe

Slobber Monkey

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Henry J Parts Google Spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure I set up the spreadsheet so anyone can make edits. If you find that is not the case let me know and I'll take a look.

Thanks!

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Henry J Parts Google Spreadsheet
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 03:39:08 PM »
I'm pretty sure I set up the spreadsheet so anyone can make edits. If you find that is not the case let me know and I'll take a look.

I've added a number of entries.  Appreciate all the work that's gone into this.
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios