Author Topic: 1949 Kaiser  (Read 715 times)

Mr Manhattan

• View Profile
    • Email
1949 Kaiser
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:27:56 AM »
https://fargo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1949-kaiser-glass-green/6681147207.html

Looks clean and runs. What more could you ask for. Except not to be out west.

Not responsible for CL ads rights or wrongs .

r1lark

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1949 Kaiser
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 05:55:37 AM »
Pics aren't the best but looks like a car that could be a decent driver with some work.

Thanks for posting these cars!
Paul
Winston-Salem NC
Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at:  www.studebakerskytop.com

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 06:24:14 AM »
Here's one you can drive as-is. Sometimes the unrestored cars get more attention at shows than the trailer queens.

It's been said the 49-50 cars are the best riding of any KF. I would agree having owned a couple.

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:07:16 AM »
That's a tough one. I do like it at $3000 or offer. Cash would surely talk going into fall-winter and maybe $2000 buys it.  There is just such a slim market for it up that way. I have spent 3 visits to FARGO this summer and really liked the town and locale, but for this car, being in a major market would likely get more $. 

Would like to see the interior.  Glass Green sounds like a phenomenal color but wonder if it needs re-paint to really pop. Like the 53's in Emerald Green that are highly faded, sometimes, the car looks a whole lot better with shiny paint. The eye is drawn to the dull on slab siders. 

When you guys post National meet photos of these cars I am always amazed at how beautiful the cars are when they are restored or nice originals.
No old cars owned.