Author Topic: KF for Driving to Meets  (Read 3133 times)

pjkaiser

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: KF for Driving to Meets
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 09:38:37 AM »
The 1953 Traveler is extremely popular with the people when I take it to car shows.  I have been asked to attend both the Huntington Beach and San Marino Concours De Elegance car shows these past two weekends because of its crowd appeal.  The 1953 Manhattan, as I point out, was considered the most beautiful 1953 car in the world by 8 different countries, see attached ad!!   People just don't see the uniqueness that Henry J. Kaiser promoted in all he did!!   They appreciate the versatility of the Traveler as the first hatchback.   Mark Steele's traveler is a real deal for the crowd appeal it will bring at car shows.   My dad had a 1948 Traveler and a 1953 Manhattan, as you can see in the 1955 photo of our property in Downers Grove, IL.   If I didn't have my Traveler, I would snatch up Mark's car in a minute.  I paid much more for my traveler but I don't regret it.

Maybe you can get a nice Henry J with the rest of your money???
54 Darrin # 81
53 Kaiser Traveler Deluxe
51 Custom Henry J (Concept Car?)

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 01:03:58 PM »
I did look in the June 2019 Bulletin - eBulletin that Barbara sent me.  I reached out on the 53 Blue Manhattan but had to leave a message.  There was no price listed.  I would be hard pressed to ad 2 KF's for $15,000 in this issue.

Oops! My bad ~ accidentally deleted ... asking price is $6500.
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com

R-Sargent

• 51 Kaiser 2dr sedan , 51 Frazer Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 01:57:14 AM »
Yes JFERRIS after my father restored that 51 Frazer hardtop he drove it from washington to Colorado for the national pulling a camp trailer and had no problems ..  great car..