Author Topic: Manufacturing Fund parts order  (Read 3958 times)

darrin145

• View Profile
    • Email
Manufacturing Fund parts order
« on: September 09, 2008, 07:39:48 AM »
Hello everyone out there in Kaiser Frazer land! I'm currently restoring a Darrin, and in my relentless pursuit of parts, I placed an order using the manufacturing fund order form from the newsletter. The order was mailed Aug. 20, 2008 and I followed up a few days latter with emails and phone calls to make sure the order and payment were received. To date, all emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. I'm wondering, because this is the first time I've ordered, if there is a problem somewhere or...? I'm hoping someone with experience can enlighten me. Thanks for listening (reading), and to those who do it, keep up the great work with the club!

Thanks again,

Gary P. Grieshaber (for member #9740)

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Manufacturing Fund parts order
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 12:18:33 PM »
Hello, the first time you use the manufacturing fund there is a $10.00 fee to help with expenses which is explained in the order form.  I hope that you sent your order to the correct address as there was a change about a year ago.  The Manufactorer manager is Adam Harder a hard working volenteer.  You can contact him at ( 538 4914262)  I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:02:59 PM by gordie »
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

darrin145

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »
Hi Gordie - Thanks for the response! I have talked with Adam a few times in the past, he is very helpful. I used the form from the August 2008 club newsletter which is in Hartland, WI, but I see that the phone # is different! I included the $10 when I joined the club (for the owner of the company I work for) last March, knowing I would need parts. Please advise if I have the wrong address, as it is still listed as Hartland, WI in the September 2008 newsletter. Meanwhile, I'll try the # you mentioned. Again, thanks for your help.

Gary.

darrin145

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
Hello again Kaiser Frazer fans! Just a quick update. Adam is alive and well and still in Hartland! Gordie, the # you gave me has been disconnected! The # in the newsletter is his cell which he says he doesn't use much. Anyway, my parts will be on their way soon. Life is good!

Thanks to everyone, Gary.

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »
Good news!  I got the phone number out of the 2008 roster so I guess Adam needs to update his info.  I am glad that everything is turning out well.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

darrin145

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »
Hi everyone! The Darrin I am currently restoring is getting closer to completion! Today I received the last of the parts I ordered from the manufacturing fund. I must give everyone involved a giant THANK YOU! Everything ordered was received in perfect condition and the quality of these items is AMAZING! Absolutely perfect in every way! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.

Gary

mbflemingkf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »
Gary, the KF Manufacturing Fund in infamous for their reproduction of Darrin parts and other interesting items for Darrins.
KFOCI #4818, Since 1982

Rear view mirror:
1954 Kaiser Manhattan, 4 Door (Now in FL)
1955 Kaiser Manhattan, 2 Door (Now in TX)
1953 Kaiser Manhattan, 4 Door (Now in Australia)
Thousands of parts & literature (All over the world)