Author Topic: Pictures from The Eastern Division Spring Meet  (Read 1600 times)

hollenway

Pictures from The Eastern Division Spring Meet
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »
Here's some pictures from the Cumberland Meet - Enjoy !!!!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/580065588DJHaFU

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pictures from The Eastern Division Spring Meet
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »
Thanks for the photos Dave! It was a  cold morning here. A friend and I attended the first swap meet of the year in Hugo, MN. Not much there in the way of antique parts and no KF stuff that I saw. A sad start was they had downtown Hugo shut off due to an accident. It looked pretty gruesome and one casualty was a nice '57 Chevy 2 door hardtop - the whole drivers side was ironed flat on it. I'll bet the owner is not happy about that but I did see on the local news that the head-on collision that the Chev was trying to dodge (no pun intended) only resulted in minor injuries. I thought for sure it was a fatality since the cars were still there 2 hours later when we left and the reconstruction crew was still working dilligently. Anyway, there's lots of '57 2 door hardtops out there but you still hate to see one get smashed up.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

84RabbitGTI

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:32:03 PM »
We had a swap meet in Mount Vernon, WA this past weekend.  I had other obligations, but my friend that went said it was a mud fest.  Few buyers, and the venders left early.  We've been having the longest period of cold wet weather we have had in years and years up here.  We have only broke 55° twice so far this year. A lot of us up here are ABOUT TO GO NUTS STUCK INSIDE.  I hope you all are able to dodge the storms!
L Mommsen
Marysville, WA
1951 Kaiser Deluxe 4 Dr
Member #6356 Since 1988

84RabbitGTI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:34:25 PM »
Oh, and thanks for the photos, hollenway!!
L Mommsen
Marysville, WA
1951 Kaiser Deluxe 4 Dr
Member #6356 Since 1988