Author Topic: Possible New Member - North Alabama  (Read 1144 times)

HJ-ETEX

• View Profile
    • Email
Possible New Member - North Alabama
« on: June 07, 2011, 07:26:29 PM »
Just got off the phone with a fellow from North Alabama. He is looking at a 52 Aero but he wants to get a source for window rubber and such before he buys. I gave him the KFOCI membership address and that is when his location in Alabama came up. I of course gave him Rick Kamen's address. He indicates he is not computer literate but his wife handles that sort of thing. I asked him to write down www.kfclub.com and have her to go to that address so he could see what we have here. I also mentioned that the KF National should be close to him next year.
KFOCI VP 2001-2005
1951 Kaiser Deluxe /327 Chevy
1951 Kaiser Deluxe (no funny stuff)
1968 Kaiser Commando V6
1961 Willys 2WD 134 F-Head SW
1963 Kaiser FC170

Aeroman

• View Profile
    • Willys Aero Survival Count
    • Email
Re: Possible New Member - North Alabama
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 06:06:12 PM »
I await his call. Rudy should still have the front and rear windshield rubbers. There is nothing else in reproduction at this time as far as weatherstrips go except for Lew Retzer's 1955 taillamp to body w/strips. I am looking at getting the '52-'55 hardtop roofrail w/strips made but it has not progressed past just considering it.
Rick Kamen
KFOCI LM4314 since 1979
Willys Aero Survival Count
aeroman@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/willysaero
1954 Willys Aero Eagle "Old Toby"
1964 Ford Econoline panel van
Once owned 11 other Willys Aeros and a Willys wagon, 2 Kaisers, 1 Henry J, plus Studebakers, Hudsons, a Nash and others.