Author Topic: original '49 Kaiser engine and transmission for sale  (Read 1922 times)

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
original '49 Kaiser engine and transmission for sale
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »
Swapping out an original 1949 K engine and transmission with overdrive and have both for sale.  They will be in the car until approximately February when the swap is scheduled.  The car is in Naperville, Illinois and available anytime to be driven.  Both work fine just want to install new engine and change to automatic transmission.  Flexible on price. 

Johny
630-428-0984

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: original '49 Kaiser engine and transmission for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:13:16 PM »
Johny

I would be interested in purchasing this set up complete with overdrive.   I could go $200   Bryan  515-520-2611
No old cars owned.

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 07:03:10 PM »
Thank you for your interest.  I have contacted the shop to discuss pulling the engine and transmission out in February but the key man isn't available this week.  I will try to reach you after the holiday weekend.

If we reach agreement would you want to drive it first?  Naturally, transportation would be up to you.

Thanks again for your interest and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

John

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »
John

Yes I would come over to Illinois and get it. I live in central Iowa.  No need to drive it prior.  I purchased a 49 Kaiser project and the drivetrain is probably in worse condition. I will rebuild the motor for piece of mind anyway. 

Let me know. Here is my contact information:  Bryan Moran  515-520-2611 email:   abc.moran @netzero.net

No old cars owned.

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 09:04:07 AM »
I will call you next week.

Thanks,

John