Author Topic: Hershey - The Grandaddy of all car shows  (Read 1075 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
Hershey - The Grandaddy of all car shows
« on: October 05, 2011, 04:29:02 AM »
We're leaving this morning to join the thousands of others who've already converged on Hershey PA for the AACA Grand National meet. We'll be in spaces CH8 & 9 and I know of at least 2 other KFOCI members who have spaces of their own too. Join us if you can!

I'll post a picture or two of anything interesting that I run across.

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Hershey - The Grandaddy of all car shows
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
Just back from Hershey and we had a great time. Perfect weather, great prices on KF finds and lots of friends to catch up with made for alot of fun. If you've never been, you owe it to yourself to go. I will be posting a few pix later of some odd finds, including a really unusual 1951 Kaiser convertible.

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hershey - The Grandaddy of all car shows
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »
Well,  I just got back from Hershey yesterday afternoon.  After a thousand dollars for gas and motels I came up with a nice Willys plant badge and a Kaiser Frazer wood pencil from the Carlisle PA dealer but had a great time and really enjoyed time spent with the K-F guys.  I did bring my GP Frazer back to CA and will need to do a little chroming and it will be ready to enjoy.  I wouldn't miss Hershey for anything!  My Willys plant badge says WCD.  Does any one have an idea what that means?  West Coast Division?
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom