Author Topic: BUILT TO BETTER THE BEST Second Printing  (Read 985 times)

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
BUILT TO BETTER THE BEST Second Printing
« on: November 23, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »
BUILT TO BETTER THE BEST --the Kaiser-Frazer history book selling for over $186.00 and up plus shipping at Amazon.com is getting ready for second printing at $44.95 plus 6.50 shipping.  If MT Publishing can get 180 pre-orders the book will be printed.  It is not expected to be available in time for Christmas this year but who knows?

For more information on pre-ordering check out the information at mtpublishing.com under the heading Coming Soon.

The author--yours truly--will sign copies of books sold if requested.

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: BUILT TO BETTER THE BEST Second Printing
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »
Jack

My issue with the publisher is that they have never acknowledged my emails to them.  They have not updated any of us interested in the status of the reprint.  All of our information has come through you.  I think they need to email people that have expressed interest in a reprint copy (or 2 or 5) and let us know when it will be available.

I went to their website when you 1st brought this up and signed up for at least one copy or as many as needed to get a reprint (meaning it would be a shame to be 5 short of needed and not get a reprint) but have heard nothing. Since I think I used their form on their website I have no idea if they "received" my valid interest. 
No old cars owned.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BUILT TO BETTER THE BEST Second Printing
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
ROADMASTER49 is not the only one who had a problem getting a reservation in at MT Publishing; I spoke to Mark Thompson about that and everything is straightened out:

1.  The MT Publishing webside (www.mtpublishing.com) now has the book listed in the Coming Soon department.  You can pre-order the book that way.

2.  Barbara was advised that MT purchased an ad to promote the second printing  the ad is scheduled to run in the January 2012 issue of the MONTHLY BULLETIN.

3.  I've spoken to a couple people at the Ford plant who saw the copy I brought in and they say their pre-orders took.

According to Mark, if a charge card is used for the pre-order, the card will not be hit until books are getting ready to ship.