Author Topic: Kaiser Frazer accessories  (Read 1792 times)

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kaiser Frazer accessories
« on: December 15, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »
Almost as soon as the new Kaisers' and Frazer's were delivered in the Fall of 1946 accessory manufacturers dreamed up items that they thought the new owner's must have for their cars.  Hood ornaments appeared with a giant buffalo head on the front as well as some with torpedo shapes and some with a large K or F at the front of the ornament.  I have the first ones described but am looking for the one with the K.  Also there were ornaments for both Kaiser and Frazer with matching fender top ornaments.  I am looking for either or both sets of those.  There were several kinds of gas tank filler guards offered although K-F never did offer them but K-F did offer a windshield sun visor as did several other manufacturers.  A couple of companies offered fender skirts for both the Kaisers and Willys Aero's.  The un-authorized accessories are a fun part of K-F history and it is interesting trying to find different kinds.  If you have any unusual K-F accessories for sale I would be interested in adding them to my collection.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 11:58:17 AM by gordie »
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser Frazer accessories
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 10:21:26 PM »
I picked up a part of a set of Frazer hood and fender ornaments that were made for the early cars.  The hood and fender ornaments were chrome with circles in plastic with red and an "F" or in green with a "K".  Does anyone know of any more of these that might be available?  Thanks
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom