Author Topic: McPherson College Car Show!  (Read 985 times)

Mechanicgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
McPherson College Car Show!
« on: March 15, 2013, 07:55:25 AM »
I am not sure if any of you know about McPherson College. McPherson College is the only college in the nation that offers a 4 year degree in Auto Restoration, one can receive a Bachelors in Science.  The restoration program offers different majors for students. Such Majors consist of  Auto Restoration: Technology, Business, Design,  and Communication. The restoration students put on an annual car show, which has grown greatly in the past couple of years.

Attached is the Registration form If you are interested.

The Flyer is  coming soon, had some trouble with it on my computer.

If you have any questions please contact me, I be glad to answer your questions!

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: McPherson College Car Show!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:43:22 AM »
You might want to let the show people know about Rozella (see my posting with picture in the Aero Willys area).  Car dealerships owned by women were unusual to say the least back in the late 1940's and Roz could have been the first lady Kaiser-Frazer dealer principal.

Orphanauto

• View Profile
    • www.orphanauto.webs.com
    • Email
Re: McPherson College Car Show!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 09:39:49 PM »
That is a great program, Wish they had that when I got out of high school, I would be restoring these cars for a living, instead as a hobby, haha. Jay Leno donated to help get the program started. Our Local Studebaker chapter just donated money as a scholarship to the McPherson college for a student in the "rats" ( Restoration Automotive Technical School ) McPherson college is just North west of Wichita Kansas.
1953 Kaiser Manhattan 4-door