Author Topic: Supercharger for sale  (Read 2693 times)

Shelbyguy

Supercharger for sale
« on: April 14, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »
Hey out there in Kaiser land.  I have a pretty complete supercharger w/bonnet with carb, some aluminum intake tubes, rubber hoses , some mounting brackets, supercharger with pullys has the Kaiser crest on the top, and braces, tentioner arm etc.  Anyone out there know what a complete supercharger set up looks like. I think I have most if not all the parts.  Want to make sure what I have since I am thinking of selling this and a couple other McCulloch superchargers with the total package. 

Tried to see what a fair price might be for all of it, see these all over the board for just 500 for the supercharger alone.    So anyone with an interest in helping ID what I have or interested in buying let me know.  Noticed the tention arm is broken, but most of the hard stuff is there.

I am in Parker Colorado in the event anyone in the area is interested in looking at what I have first hand. 

I have pictures if anyone would care to help me identify and or offer a price. 

Thanks,  Dennis.  The other superchargers are for Studebaker and older Ford/Tbird

I have two complete superchargers and one basket case.  Lots of parts, the supercharger is a two barrel, have the bonnet, supercharger, mounting bracket and bunch more,   Here is the link if you want to take a look at what I have.   The items listed in the pictures are currently listed on Craigslist Denver for $1700 for all the stuff.  Took a SWAG at what it might be worth.  I know the shelby bonnets bring a good price...  So dont have a clue what a Kaiser would go for...

http://picasaweb.google.com/dennis.newman7/2009_04_21?authkey=Gv1sRgCN7F_PDp7c2RVA#

303 807-8061  newman.d@comcast.net
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:38:59 PM by Shelbyguy »