Author Topic: Decals  (Read 1016 times)

MilesP

• View Profile
    • Email
Decals
« on: May 04, 2013, 01:24:36 PM »
Finally finishing a total rebuild on my 55 Kaiser motor rebuilt engine repainted . Their are several decals offered by manufacturing  fund and others I need help in knowing the proper decals to install to finish the project and their placement any help is much appreciated

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Decals
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 07:36:13 AM »
I can help with two. The supercharger ATF decal...actually, it's a heavy foil backed item, mounts on the blower as shown in the attached picture. Also, there's the air cleaner decal (D13 on the club's order form) is affixed to the top of the lid. It's a kidney shaped decal and is usually mounted so you can read it when standing at the right front corner of the car. I know I have a pic of it and will post it soon.

There are also oil filter decals, but they differ depending upon the type and brand of filter used.

If your car has a windshield washer bottle, decal D12 is affixed to the front of the basket.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »
Here's a pic of the air cleaner decal and where it should be placed. The one pictured was placed in the same spot an original was located prior to restoration of the unit. Apologies for the washed out photo, my cell phone camera likes to do that!

MilesP

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »
Thanks for your help