Author Topic: 2014 Seaway Port Clinton, Ohio Meet  (Read 804 times)

Glenn Hudspeth

• View Profile
    • Email
2014 Seaway Port Clinton, Ohio Meet
« on: September 29, 2014, 02:48:22 PM »
I'm glad to announce that a fall meet will be held in Port Clinton, OH, on October 4 and 5.

The host hotel is the Country Inn & Suites and they can be reached at 419-732-2434. On Sunday, the car show, swap meet and luncheon will be held at the K of C Hall located at 109 E Perry St, Port Clinton. Sunday's luncheon includes
Sloppy Joe's, but is also pot luck, so bring a dish to share.

For more information, contact Glenn at 330-219-909seven.

Richstape

• View Profile
Re: 2014 Seaway Port Clinton, Ohio Meet
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:20 PM »
As we speak, we are enjoying each other's company at our Saturday evening meeting.  We are discussing how to keep the event going on in the future.  There is a consensus that the membership will continue the event into the future.  We have discussed electing a director, secretary and a treasurer.  We will gather tomorrow for the car show and further discussion.  Hope to see you there!  Contact Glenn for more information on how to be included.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 06:21:48 PM »
Just back from the Seaway meet and 45 members, their guests, and families enjoyed a crisp but sunny day in Port Clinton. Three KFs made the journey and all received awards. The members attending unanimously voted to keep the region intact so there will be a fall 2015 meet in Port Clinton, however, I think it will be a partner meet with the Buckeye Region. More about the next meet in a future bulletin.

Hats off to our hosts Glenn and Frank and their families for a job well done!

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »
Alan Thomas' former Henry J. Still looking pretty good.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios