Author Topic: Graham Owners Club National Meet  (Read 2197 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
Graham Owners Club National Meet
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:24:11 PM »
All, the Graham Owner's Club is planning their national meet in upstate NY for mid-June of 2010. I know that's close to the dates for the KF national but if there's any way you can attend, do so as their meets are always interesting (just like ours!) I've attended a couple of their national meets and have been impressed with the variety and quality of the cars present. I'm sure next year's meet will be more of the same. I'm planning a day or two since I'm only a few hours away...if you're nearby, join us!
Here's a link to more info -> http://www.graham-paige.com/annual.htm

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Graham Owners Club National Meet
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »
The Graham Paige Frazer's are the last of the Graham cars and qualify for membership in the club.  It would be nice to get all of the remaining Graham Paige Frazer's together at one meet to compare the differences.  There were many running changes to the cars from the first ones to the end of the G.P. cars in 1947.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Graham Owners Club National Meet
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »
Where in NY state will the meet be and do you have specific dates?  Barbara can't do heat so we won't be able to do TX this summer.  However, now that I am working again (as of Dec. 7) we may be able to do the Graham meet.  I would like to go and see what kind of historical stuff shows up for sale or for people to browse through.

Jack Mueller
Club Historian