Author Topic: I need 51 kf rear bumper, winshield, I have decent 51 front fenders for sale  (Read 3037 times)

ind. controls

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello, new to the forum - I had no idea we had enough Kaiser nuts to have a forum !!!   I need a rear bumper for a 51 KF. I also need a winshield for the same, needs to be the 2 piece because I have a sun visor that mounts on the center strip, otherwise I would have went to the later winshield. I also am in need of windshield and backlight gasket.
My hotrod Kaiser has a 54 nose on it and I have many front parking lenses but I have one NOS perfect one. I would love to have another to match it if anyone has one.
Because I used a 54 noseon my car, I have a very good pair of 1951 fenders available for sale or trade.
Thanks in advance !!! icc1john@aol.com

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
Is it a 1951 Kaiser or a 1951 Frazer? The rear bumpers are different on the two.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

ind. controls

• View Profile
    • Email
Sorry for the confusion, it is a Kaiser coupe.

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
For the bumper, you may want to try Bill brown. His website is www.kaiserbill.com 
He too did a custom job on a 1951 Kaiser coupe and has pictures on the site.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

joefrazer

• View Profile
Windshield and rear window gaskets can be obtained from Rudy Phillips at 760.789.3608 (mornings pacific time). He may also have the windshield glass.
About the 51 fenders...where are you located?

superk226

• View Profile
    • Email
This sounds like an interesting car. What are the numbers on the door post and data plate on the firewall? Can you post some  pictures of your car?

ind. controls

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello group,
Thanks for the info.  The fenders are located at my home in central Delaware. I will post some photos soon (as soon as I figure out how to get the file size small enough !), as well as the door tag numbers.