Author Topic: Need a couple little items ahead of the hershey fall meet  (Read 684 times)

thej63

• View Profile
    • Email
Need a couple little items ahead of the hershey fall meet
« on: September 17, 2019, 04:26:47 PM »
So....I wish I had thought of this ahead of time and leave it to me to come up with this last minute....but I'm looking for a couple parts for my car ahead of the AACA fall meet.

My wife and I were fortunate enough to have taken our first Junior last year but I saw the competition lined up for the senior category and only one of those cars won.

A couple items pointed out to me by the judges were my hose clamps (I have a couple that are correct and a couple that are not correct) and what I believe to be the ground ahead of the radiator (they said it was looking a little worse for wear).

The hose clamps I need are for the tubes running to the heater and the main hose running from the radiator to the engine.

As for the other part I need....I'm posting an image (not of my car) with the part circled that I need.

If anyone is able to get those to me (Ideally within a week or two) I would be super grateful. That way I'm not servicing the car on the show field like last year  ;)

1951 Kaiser Deluxe Golden Dragon - Arena Yellow (087)
AACA First JR - 2018

mbflemingkf

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need a couple little items ahead of the hershey fall meet
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:44:40 PM »
5 post electrical junction block Page 192 on link below from Studebaker International.   8)

http://www.studebaker-intl.com/catalog_pdf/electrical.pdf
KFOCI #4818, Since 1982

Rear view mirror:
1954 Kaiser Manhattan, 4 Door (Now in FL)
1955 Kaiser Manhattan, 2 Door (Now in TX)
1953 Kaiser Manhattan, 4 Door (Now in Australia)
Thousands of parts & literature (All over the world)