Author Topic: 1953 Dragon on Hemmings, Elkhart, IN by dealer  (Read 2066 times)

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
1953 Dragon on Hemmings, Elkhart, IN by dealer
« on: October 06, 2022, 11:05:53 AM »
Hi Everybody,

I mentioned in my post the other day that a '53 Dragon is for sale in Elkhart IN.  Here is the link (hopefully it works) for you to view photos as well as a video.  https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/kaiser/dragon/2623129.html
If the link doesn't work just type in hemmings.com and then search for '53 Dragon.  It should come up quickly.
Thanks for replies I have received thus far.  Perhaps this link will get more members looking and maybe one or two know this car and have some opinions.

Johny

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1953 Dragon on Hemmings, Elkhart, IN by dealer
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 06:25:33 AM »
Without knowing the numbers off the car (not listed in the ad) how can anyone know who previously owned it???  Also, historical information given about the car contains incorrect information on general K-F history so I have to wonder about any description on condition.  HEMMINGS and the dealer selling the car both claim info is supplied by car owner and they are not responsible for accuracy, etc.  This is correct as they can only go by what the actual selling party tells them.

Assuming you are a KFOCI club member, check your 2022 roster (was mailed to all members getting publications in June of this year) and talk to members listed in the Elkhart area to see what they know of the car and if they would go with you to help check it out.

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon)

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1953 Dragon on Hemmings, Elkhart, IN by dealer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 09:28:19 PM »
The Numbers on the Information. It is a Real Dragon, It been in a Museum. What Else ?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 09:37:51 PM by G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon) »
Research on All Vinyl Dragons & Dragon List.
G.B. Bonham LM  K.F.O.C. Club.
Also: Vintage Electronics, TV, Stereo, Radio, & Broadcasting.
Looking for Kaye Halbert TV, 27 inch screen mid 50's
made in Culver City, Calif.