Author Topic: Kaiser Frazer Limited Edition 1946-1955  (Read 1161 times)

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser Frazer Limited Edition 1946-1955
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »
This was put out by Brooklands, a British publishing house some years ago.  It is a collection of old magazine articles, mostly road tests from American and British magazines.  It does include the 1949 Frazer and 1951 HJ tests done by AUTOCAR and MOTOR, two leading British car magazines of the day.  It was sold for a time by various literature vendors in the USA and I believe at present, it is out of print.

You will find little in the way of actual company history within its pages, but if you are interested in the road tests from magazines, it could be a less expensive route compared to buying the actual original magazines.

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 03:03:01 PM »
It has about thirty five copies of original road tests from magazines in the US and England during Kaiser- Frazer's years and many are very interesting and if you collect the originals many are very hard to find.  It does not have all of them as I have at least fifteen that they do not list and I am sure that there are many more to be discovered.  If you can find a copy for around $20.00 it is an interesting read.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

pnw_oldmags

• Administrator
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • CircleKF Website
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
Road Tests are on my list of things to post on CIRCLEKF.COM ... So much to share ... So little time!!  I agree with Gordie some of them are very interesting to read.  I won't be posting the book but rather the original old docs I have collected.
Jim Betts  LM6945
PNW Traveler Editor
CircleKF Webmaster
https://circlekf.com