Author Topic: Photos of a 1951 Kaiser Deluxe  (Read 1468 times)

84RabbitGTI

• View Profile
Photos of a 1951 Kaiser Deluxe
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:04:19 AM »
I was checking out this 1951 Kaiser Deluxe four door sedan which is for sale nearby us in Everett, WA.  It appears to be very solid, however it has been sanded down and repainted in primer to preserve the body for later paint.  His Craigslist entry says he wants $2000 for it but he told me he could take a bit less.  It has some spare parts with it also.
The car was sold in Everett, WA at Rucker Motors and stayed in this area for it's whole life.  The owner says he has a clear title and it is licensed for the road in WA.   There is a few pieces of interesting paper with it.  The data plate says it was originally Horizon Blue and came with accessory group 4. It runs, seems to have oil pressure according to the dash guage, and I was able to pump up the brakes.
It's not my car, and I don't have a place for it in my garage, but it would be a shame for this one to end up in the crusher.  I get nothing if this car sells to someone.  I just posting here in the 'Kaiser' part of the forum for anyone interested.  I'll also post it under 'cars for sale' in the forum with a few more photos.

More photos can be seen at my photo bucket account here:  http://s229.photobucket.com/user/Kaiser51/library/1951%20Kaiser%20From%20Everett?sort=2&page=1

L Mommsen
Marysville, WA
1951 Kaiser Deluxe 4 Dr
Member #6356 Since 1988

jmxkf1

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Photos of a 1951 Kaiser Deluxe
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 10:50:50 PM »
That's worth restoring and I hope someone can save it.  All the usual water leaks really made a mess of things as on all Kaisers