Author Topic: Harvey Hedg******  (Read 1871 times)

superk226

• View Profile
    • Email
Harvey Hedg******
« on: September 27, 2015, 10:38:04 PM »
Long time K-F Club member Harvey Hedg****** lost his battle with cancer at the age of 81 on the 21st of this month. Attached is photo of Harvey and his 51 Dragon at the 2011 K-F National at Rancho Bernardo, CA.

superk226

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Harvey Hedg******
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 11:46:31 PM »
The above post did not print Harvey's last name because the software for this web site has been programmed not to print words that it considers to be inappropriate. I will spell Harvey's last name with a hyphen between each letter to try getting by the software. H-e-d-g-c-o-c-k

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »
Thanks for letting us know about Harvey and the photo will be around awhile on the Internet showing him with his car, which is a treat to the eyes.   
No old cars owned.

Hollenway

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 03:15:58 PM »
God's Speed Harvey......    Another good K/F member gone.   My sympathy to his family.   

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 04:52:14 PM »
Sorry to learn of Harvey's passing. He was a mainstay in KFOC for years and as the photo shows, his car was gorgeous.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

KWZ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 10:09:06 AM »
Very sad.  I purchased my first KF car- a Cape Verde Green over Ceramic Green '51 Manhattan hardtop, from Harvey years ago.  He was very congenial on the telephone and described the car 100% honestly. 
'48 Kaiser Special
'49 Kaiser Virginian
'51 Frazer Manhattan convertible

j762538

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 06:43:25 AM »
As a Kaiser owner, Kaiser Frazer club member and a purchaser of one of one of Harvey's cars, the pea****** blue 4 door Kaiser Traveler, I was sorry to hear of his death. I visited his house twice and wanted to buy the convertible Edsel, it was so nice. I would like to help the family in disposing of Harvey's assets so please let me know if anyone hears if any of his cars are for sale or if there will be a estate sale. If someone can put me in contact with his family I would appreciate it. Thanks so much, John Ruth.
51 Kaiser Deluxe Traveler 2 door
54 Kaiser Early Special 4 door