Author Topic: Kaiser on the big screen for Valentines Day  (Read 1315 times)

51Deluxe

• View Profile
    • Email
Kaiser on the big screen for Valentines Day
« on: February 06, 2016, 10:10:21 PM »
If you happen to live in Orange CA (near LA), Tulsa, Atlanta, Jacksonville or Destin FL, Charlotte or New York City (Times Square) , you can see my '51 Kaiser on the big screen this Valentines weekend at your local AMC theater! Along with about 15 other vintage muscle cars during the scenes that take place in the 70's and 80's. My wife wrote the script and directed Providence, I shot and edited. It's a romance about a couple who know each other since they were children but don't get together until well into their forties.  This is our 6th feature film and the first to be released in theaters. My wife made this meme to publicize the film that sums it all up. Hope you can make it!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:46:40 PM by 51Deluxe »

MarkH

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser on the big screen for Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 11:56:38 AM »
Congrats on making it to the big screen, and good luck!
Fully restored '54 Aero Lark
Rusty '58 Austin Healey 100-Six
Barely running'74 Chevelle Malibu

sds501

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 12:11:57 PM »
Congratulations on your achievement.  Any information on specific theaters would be great.  Though I live near NYC the number of theaters and distance (cost) to get there would need a better location and times.  Steve Silvers #590
1953 Kaiser Manhattan
1954 Kaiser Early Special 2DR

Orphanauto

• View Profile
    • www.orphanauto.webs.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 03:47:28 PM »
wow, cool, Any chance you can someday post it on here from a youtube clip or something so we can click on the link and see it here?
1953 Kaiser Manhattan 4-door

51Deluxe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 07:44:34 PM »
Eventually we can, but the release rules prohibit us from releasing it anywhere else for 90 days following the theater release.
SD501, the NYC location is the AMC Empire 25 in Times Square. There are several showings a day from the 12th to the 18th, if it does well enough it will continue on! Exact showtimes will be found at Fandango.com after Tuesday. At the weekend showings closest to 7pm the lead actors will hold a Q & A session, and my wife and I will be doing the same at the Southeast showings.

The theatrical trailer on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV3NNDxPiPQ