Author Topic: Free Parts for 47-50 style cars  (Read 1134 times)

traveler

• View Profile
    • Email
Free Parts for 47-50 style cars
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »
I have some parts for the 47-50 style cars that I acquired in a job lot that contained parts I needed - all my cars are the later 51-55 style, so I have no use for these, but I hate to just scrap the stuff if someone can use it - so free to a good home before July 1st otherwise gone to scrapper - there are 6 doors - a complete set of 4 doors, and 2 extra's, all solid - no upholstery, but some have glass -  a complete rear end assembly with springs, steering column/box, I believe some grille parts, and a few more misc. items.  A good pick-up load.  I will not ship - the stuff must be picked up (I drove 300 miles into the US to get the stuff, and I had to pay for it, so surely you can come and get it when it is free for the taking).  I am located in Ontario Canada about 60 miles east of Detroit Michigan, and right on the 401 highway, so easy access.  No problem taking parts from Canada to the USA.  You can phone me at 1-519-676-3958 (lv message if no answer, and time frame for call back and I will return your call) or email me at "traveler@xplornet.com"