Author Topic: Save the date - Spring Midwest Willys Reunion  (Read 1368 times)

joefrazer

• View Profile
Save the date - Spring Midwest Willys Reunion
« on: December 13, 2017, 04:48:26 PM »
The spring Midwest Willys Reunion will be held in Aurora, Ohio on May 18 and 19, 2018. I know that's six months from now but it's never too early to let folks know of a great show that's well worth attending.

As always, members of the KFOCI are invited to attend the show - and bring a Kaiser. Over the last few years, we've had a few dozen members attend and all enjoyed seeing "how the other half lives". The Willys Jeep guys are a lot like us, they like their vehicles original and how they came from the factory, so you won't see any monster trucks or hot rod Jeeps at this show!

More information will be posted as it becomes available. For now, you can visit this site -> http://willysreunion.com/

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Save the date - Spring Midwest Willys Reunion
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:45:13 PM »
Just bumping this back up for visibility.

I spoke to one of the meet hosts and they are well on their way to seeing 100 Willys and Kaiser built Jeep vehicles at the show. I know there will be at least one KF built unit there as well, my Henry J, so if the Midwest Division meet is a bit too far for you to attend but Aurora, Ohio isn't, then consider attending this show. You'll be glad you did!

The meet site is linked below and includes a registration form.

njpatera

• MSN Messenger - pateraclass@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 06:51:21 PM »
I’ll actuslly be able to get to this one:-)
Regards,
Noah

'54 Darrin
'55 Victoria
'56 Victoria
-'59 Galaxie/Fairlane Convert.
'61 Falcon 2dr wagon
-'62 Galaxie 500XL Convertible

Member #5954
The Nifty Fifties NE Ohio
Drummer: Moving in Stereo, Cleveland’s Tribute to The CARS

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 07:01:30 AM »
The first day of the spring Midwest Willys Reunion was a big hit with 40 Jeeps and well over 100 people present, including several from the KFOCI. We're looking forward to another big day today with probably as many more coming to the show. I'll post a few pictures later.