Author Topic: Fred Walker's KF Inventory moves EAST  (Read 2495 times)

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fred Walker's KF Inventory moves EAST
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »
Regarding the fourteen tractor trailer loads of cars and parts.........  For right now the parts and cars are in good dry storage and they aren't eating anything - so they will probably stay where they are - as I still have 27 K/F cars.   Most of the cars are good drivers and the parts are sort of my private stock for personal use.   As I'm heading towards 70 - one of these days I'll probably need to start considering what the future will be for all of this.  ( hint hint Chris !!! )

A lot of this stock was gleaned from dismantling parts cars and each piece ( if worthy ) was cleaned, tested if need be and then boxed and inventoried.    The rest are NOS items I bought over the years from older collectors or folks who just wanted to get rid of the stuff.   

With all of this said - I'm sure there are those in the club who will dispute these facts - but I have volumes of all of the correspondence - and simply said - it's all in black and white.    George Domer was a personal friend of mine and we spent quite a bit of time going over club history.   I also have a video tape of George being interviewed by two club members which substantiates what I have just written.     

hollenway,  I am still confused.  You appear to be in Pennsylvania.  I thought you were describing the cars Duane Hayes has. I thought you were Duane Hayes because of the connection Duane and Chris have with Fred Walker and that ranch. 

I sure would like to know how to get ahold of Duane and see what KF "project" cars he has there. 

As for the club politics, I believe nearly 100% of the forum members do not care about the specifics of club origin.  Those guys in the beginning all showed good administrative skills to get the club going. 
No old cars owned.

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fred Walker's KF Inventory moves EAST
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 11:47:29 AM »
If you are looking for a project car check with Kaiser Bill Brown in Utah as he has over fifty cars stored on his property including hardtops at reasonable prices.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom