Author Topic: 1949 Kaiser $4100 Pennsylvania  (Read 630 times)

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
1949 Kaiser $4100 Pennsylvania
« on: May 28, 2019, 10:45:18 AM »
https://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/d/mount-carmel-1949-kaiser-special/6884699507.html

Interesting car.  Not mine - ad content --

Originally from Vermont. Went to Long Island, and, was restored in the '80's or '90's. From there, to a collector in Berwick, Pa, then to a person in my area. He drove it sparingly, then let it sit for several years. I bought it, put some money and work into it, got it running, now here it is.
 80 thousand miles. 6 cylinder 226 Continental engine. Borg Warner 3 speed manual on column. NOS water pump, rebuilt carburetor, fuel pump COMPLETELY rebuilt, most ignition parts. New battery and cables. I freed up the sticking valves on the 3 and 4 cylinders, and, installed a new head gasket. Rebuilt transmission with all NOS parts.
 Runs great, brakes seem good. Nice interior.
 Tires are old. Trunk latch, and, panel under it, are broken. Prior owner destroyed that opening a locked trunk. Passenger and driver side windows have cracks in them.
 As is. $4100.00. Please call 5seven0 898 199two. I will not respond to offers without you looking at the car in person. Low ball offers will be dismissed.
 Thanks for looking.
No old cars owned.