Author Topic: OCW: Car of the Week: 1951 Frazer Vagabond  (Read 887 times)

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: OCW: Car of the Week: 1951 Frazer Vagabond
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 05:03:16 PM »
This is a very good article.   The "contact us" button at the end of the story does not work properly.  The assets of F+W, former owners has been sold and the OLD CARS online information should be updated soon.

flamingchariots

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 07:51:09 PM »
To what are you referring?     "The assets of F+W, former owners has been sold..."   
Thanks for the comment.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 08:36:48 PM »
At the end of the article readers are asked if they want to submit info on their own old cars for future consideration as a car of the week.  When you click on the button to get you in contact with OLD CARS you go to a website stating that all the assets of F+W Books have been acquired by Active Interest Media (AIM).  The link is now updated.  Alsol addresses for certain departments or individuals at OLD CARS are updated to the AIM company email system.  OLD CARS is still alive and well, just under new ownership as far as I know.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 08:44:12 PM by kaiserfrazerlibrary »

flamingchariots

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 10:37:44 PM »
At the end of the article readers are asked if they want to submit info on their own old cars for future consideration as a car of the week.  When you click on the button to get you in contact with OLD CARS you go to a website stating that all the assets of F+W Books have been acquired by Active Interest Media (AIM).  The link is now updated.  Alsol addresses for certain departments or individuals at OLD CARS are updated to the AIM company email system.  OLD CARS is still alive and well, just under new ownership as far as I know.

Off topic, but somewhat related:  I received an email stating that Automobile magazine is ceasing publication.  I thought it might be spam or phishing, but apparently is true.   https://www.foliomag.com/ten-publishing-shuttering-19-print-magazines/ 

That is a shame.  I really liked Automobile.   Along with Motor Trend, and Hemming's Classic, those were the only magazines that I thought were worthy of subscribing to.