Author Topic: Brazilian Willys in the US - how many known?  (Read 2867 times)

Aeroman

• View Profile
    • Willys Aero Survival Count
    • Email
Re: Brazilian Willys in the US - how many known?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 12:39:33 PM »
I remember when Tom called me, maybe 18 years ago, looking for a rear glass for the Interlagos. I did not know where to look but suggested the Renault Alpine. Apparently he found and replaced that glass. I do not know the history of any of Tom Null's cars other than the red '63 once belonged to Dave Horton in Florida, former (or possibly still) a KFOCI member.
Rick Kamen
KFOCI LM4314 since 1979
Willys Aero Survival Count
aeroman@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/willysaero
1954 Willys Aero Eagle "Old Toby"
1964 Ford Econoline panel van
Once owned 11 other Willys Aeros and a Willys wagon, 2 Kaisers, 1 Henry J, plus Studebakers, Hudsons, a Nash and others.

ChrisBcritter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 06:02:19 PM »
Hi Mark and Joe,

Forwarded the info to the new owner - thanks!

Update: The Tom Null collection has been divided up between the new owners, and they've decided to sell off the Brazilian cars along with a real nice '55 Aero Deluxe two-door sedan with automatic. Will pass on more info when it becomes available so you guys can have a crack at them. I appreciate all your assistance! :D

ChrisBcritter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 04:19:12 AM »
Update update: The new owners (The Vickroy Collection in SoCal) decided to keep the red '63 Aero  ;D .  Got some new interior shots to share; they're interested in getting the dash redone and also asked about Willys parts sources. Who do you all recommend in the USA, and are there reliable parts suppliers from Brazil you've dealt with?
As always, thanks for everybody's help and advice!