Author Topic: Forum ?  (Read 1394 times)

Thomasso

• MSN Messenger - walund41@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Forum ?
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:34:07 PM »
Can anyone tell me what exactly is going on with the Forum?  There was a lot of discussion but I am totally confused.  Thank you.
- 55 Willys Bermuda - 57 Ford E-CODE Sunliner - 63 Riveria - 97 Chev K10 - 99 Ford Lightening - 04 jag VDP - 1998 Jag XK8. 07 Lincoln - 08 Taurus X. All old like me.

Roadmaster49

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Forum ?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 09:31:57 AM »
It is no longer active. Sorry sir the regulars are gone abd the subject matter riled up some.  Heard the club was not well either. 
No old cars owned.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Forum ?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 11:48:42 AM »
Sory to disappoint the naysayers but the club is alive, well and financially sound.  The new membership category (getting publications electronically rather than in paper form) has gone over well and is only $25.00 a year. 

The Eastern Division plans for the 2021 National Convention in summer are well underway as are plans for the 2022 National in Jackson MI (to the west southwest of Detroit).   

A couple of days ago we heard that Jack Miller died.  Jack's family was the Hudson dealer in Ypsilanti MI and he turned the facility into a museum spotlighting the cars, car parts and other aspects of the autombile industry in the Ypsilanti area.  The Monthly Newsletter of the club also reported the death of parts vendor Larry Smith in Iowa.

Things keep moving along.