Author Topic: 1948 KAISER FOR SALE  (Read 2375 times)

Harry

• View Profile
    • Email
1948 KAISER FOR SALE
« on: November 24, 2011, 04:06:32 PM »
I am selling my beloved 1948 Kaiser.  After getting screwed on my rebuilt engine,   I have decided to sell my wonderful 1948 Kaiser Special.  Car has had significant work done on it.  Would take very little to make show car, in my opinion.  The following has been done:  Car has had new wheel cylinders, master cylinder, rebuilt universals, rebuilt transmission, new clutch, new throw out bearing, new breaks, drums have been turned, new distributor and carburetor out of box.  Included in sale : spare parts too numerous to mention.  Car body is in very good shape, wide, white wall tires are almost new with just 13K miles on them.  Interior is in very good condition with headliner that is to die for.  Chrome is fair to good.  Also included are the many trophies that I won in the last few years.  Also stop light and parking light housings (?) have been replaced with new.  Floor pans are excellent.    The car needs an engine.  Someone who has a car that needs a lot of work but has an engine can switch out and have a wonderful car, up and running in a short time.    Asking $2000.00 or best offer.  Call Harry  with questions or to discuss, 609 713 2562.

johny

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1948 KAISER FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 09:11:22 AM »
Hi,

I will be having my engine and transmission pulled out of my '49 Kaiser special sometime in February and installing a Chevy small block and auto trans.  I will be selling the engine and transmission which is overdrive.  Wonder if you have any interest in buying both?

Thanks,

John

Thomas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »
Where are you located? Tom

Kory Fox

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »
Unbelievable. That's the exact same car as mine and I have a good engine and trans. and my financial situation is so bad right now, I'm going to be late on my mortgage for the first time ever this month. I would buy it in a heart beat if I could.

Kory