Author Topic: Possible disruption of computer internet and computer destruction 3/6-10/12  (Read 1021 times)

Kenn Evans II

• MSN Messenger - winslowcemeteries@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
I would like to share with my k-f family a concern I have about the internet and the Microsoft programs, I have under good authority from some of my constituants that on the 6th of March after Midnight some of the servers provviding internet access and is being used by many of our worlds banks will be shut down. The reason of this , the worm virus that was programmed in to many computers may be reactivated during this transition. This could disrupt computer communications in over 30 countries and could possibly mean inoperatibility of millions of home computers. They might not be able to be restored. It hit the news in my area last Wednesday during the noon news only. This may be nothing to concern us but if you wish to take a few precautions, it has been recommended that your computer should be taken off line, unplugged and not repowered up to accidently avoid internet updates until after midnight on the 10th or 11th of March. The servers being taken down due to proprietary and intellectual property rights licensing will expire. These servers have been maintained by the FBI since the worm virus got activated. These servers were set up so banks could shift their operations to these servers to debug their own and many did but a few have not. Please take some time to research this and if you need to, unplug your machine and wait to hear if the fix and updates are avail. on or after the 10th of March so you don't end up with a unrepairable crashed computer.
Family of 1952 Kaiser Manhattan 1952 Kaiser Deluxe 1949 Kaiser Traveler 1961 Falcon Ranchero 1963 Galaxie 500 XL Conv. 1964 Cadillac Sovereign Landaulet combination ambulance hearse , 1970 Ford Truck F100 1972 Chevelle SS Conv.  1979 Chevrolet C100 KF Member # 10252