Author Topic: Membership Information - Please Read responses  (Read 1310 times)

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Membership Information - Please Read responses
« on: November 24, 2013, 12:15:28 PM »
I would like to thank the President of the KFOCI for posting official club policies on various matters relating to club mailings.  Since he must have accidently prevented people from responding, I have started a new thread so feedback can be recorded.  As Jim Lape put it at the 2013 National Convention, one of his main desires while President is to have transparency in club operations.

My comment is that now that the posting is made making the policy official, people will finally know what their options are and the various conditions relating to people not getting publications in the mail and will not get concerned if they do not get their monthly newsletters by the 3rd of the month or later. 

joefrazer

• View Profile
Re: Membership Information - Please Read responses
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
The locking of the club mailing thread was intentional. I did that because, as surmised, I wanted it posted as stand-alone policy. Thanks for opening a comment thread!

shadetree77

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 02:53:49 PM »
I joined the club at the beginning of this month. Too late to receive the bulletin for this month I know. But I have been watching the mail for my handbook cd. Today I received a welcome post card from Jack and Barbara (thank you by the way :)) and it was ripped up a bit. I was wondering if maybe the handbook CD had been attached to the card or if it will be coming separately? Sure wouldn't want to miss out on it because of a post office mishap!
Robert Trail
Former Tech. Article Editor Buick Bugle Magazine
Former BCA#46402
Former KFOCI#10647

1953 Kaiser Manhattan
1952 Buick Special Deluxe (Lucy)
1951 Packard 300

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 09:45:32 PM »
Robert, once again, Welcome to the club!

The postcard from Jack & I was sent on it's own, not attached to the handbook cd. You should receive the cd, along with a club roster, from club secretary Jennifer Dimmick ... and you will receive (separately) the DEC 2013 Monthly News Bulletin, to be mailed later this week.
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com

shadetree77

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:55:22 AM »
Thank you Barbara. I am glad to be here. And thank you for the response. I just wanted to make sure that the post office hadn't "misplaced" my handbook CD!
Robert Trail
Former Tech. Article Editor Buick Bugle Magazine
Former BCA#46402
Former KFOCI#10647

1953 Kaiser Manhattan
1952 Buick Special Deluxe (Lucy)
1951 Packard 300