Author Topic: For Sale: Kaiser manuals  (Read 1604 times)

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: For Sale: Kaiser manuals
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:53:41 AM »
By the way, anyone who deals with a lot of literature can tell me whether these prices are reasonable?  I don't remember what I bought them for, but just looking at Ebay, I was trying to price them at what similar items were going for.

joefrazer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »
Ebay can be fickle. On good days, prices are strong for just about anything KF, and on others, well...not so much. I guess it depends upon supply and demand. If two folks want the same item on the same day, then we have an auction.

Right now, literature seems soft. I know at KF meets, most shop and parts manuals trade at a bit less than what yours are listed for. Hydramatic manuals aren't in much demand since most backyard mechanics aren't brave enough to tear into one, however, a regular shop manual will hold it's value because it contains useful info for just about anyone.

Hope this helps!

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 10:37:57 PM »
Thanks.  I'm in no hurry, so if they don't sell after a while, I lower the prices a bit and see what happens.  I got the hydramatic manual when I got the car but never really had to use it.  In fact all I had to ever do to the transmission was drain and refill the oil.