Author Topic: Kaiser-Frazer clocks on eBay  (Read 1692 times)

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kaiser-Frazer clocks on eBay
« on: June 10, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »
For a long time I have been looking for a decorative Kaiser-Frazer clock for my garage.  There have been many twelve inch clocks offered over the years but they looked like what they were, a miniature.  In looking at eBay goodies recently I noticed a new KF clock being offered that is 17 inches in diameter and with a blue neon tube that encircles the clock.  They are offered at $79.99 postage paid and I took a chance and ordered one.   Within a few days it arrived and I am very pleased with it.  You can see them on line and they are being sold by X-Treme Images in Tennessee.  I feel that it is a pretty good value and it will sure spruce up my garage.
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

Weaz

• Specials RULE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser-Frazer clocks on eBay
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »
I've always wondered if those clocks were any good. I like that one much better than the 12" or 10" ones.
KFOCI #9798

Orphanauto

• View Profile
    • www.orphanauto.webs.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »
I've seen those, Thanks for posting. It's good to hear from other club members letting us know what a good item they found, or if something is junk. I would like to see more post on items that are a good deal, and what the member thought, or if something being sold on ebay or where ever that is junk. thanks..
1953 Kaiser Manhattan 4-door

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »
I bought a KF Approved Service clock on ebay many years ago. I don't remember the vendor, it was back in 2000 or 2001 and it was  a huge disappointment. In the photo the clock appeared to be 12" - 16" in diameter but when I received it, not only is it about 8" in diameter but it is nothing more than a 8 inch quartz clock that someone removed the backing and simply printed out the KF logo on their PC / color printer and stuck that behind it.  I don't think I paid too much for it but it was a disappointment and when I let the seller know the ad was mis-leading based on photos etc., I never heard anything back so be careful.
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios