Author Topic: HJ 6cyl eng w/ OD trans & complete suspension for sale  (Read 1533 times)

HJ RACER

• View Profile
    • Email
HJ 6cyl eng w/ OD trans & complete suspension for sale
« on: November 28, 2009, 02:21:26 PM »
       This is the complete driveline out of a Henry J project I bought which had been a 5 year restoration
project.    The 6 Cyl engine w/ OD trans has new waterpump,rebuilt carb,rebuilt dual action fuel pump,
complete exhaust system from Kanter Auto,add-on oil filter kit,driveshaft w/ new u joints.  The entire
suspension (less rear leaf springs) has been sandblasted,primed & painted (rear diff,front susp,steering
linkage, box & column,frt sway bar,engine stands & trans crossmember).   There were new brake & fuel
on the chassis, but I did not save all of them.    I also have 2 extra 3 speed trans, 2 extra driveshafts
and a whole tube with extra brake drums, a flywheel and misc mech. parts.
      I live in a suburb of Chicago,IL.  and would like to get rid of everything in one lot.  I can bring the
engine hoist over from the other garage to help load the engine & parts.    I will be out of town from
Dec. 8 - 13 on business.     John Wiley  e-mail:jwiley@vsihp.com   day time tel (219)845-4473 ext#156
 evening tel (708) 425-2162 after 7PM CST (recorder always on)
     I hope to hear from someone who can use the parts for their restoration.

Also check out our website:www.rememberwhenracing.com     My partner Dave & I run the fastest
Steel Body Henry J in the country.  Has run 7.39ET at 188 MPH at Rt 66 Dragstrip in Joliet, IL.