Author Topic: New guy here - looking to learn  (Read 674 times)

ChrisBcritter

• View Profile
New guy here - looking to learn
« on: January 28, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »
Hi folks,

Just joined and I'll be asking some noob questions soon - really like these cars; haven't owned one yet. The '51 Frazer and Henry J are my favorites - there was a gray '51 Frazer sedan that sold a couple years ago on eBay for $900 and change I wish I could have grabbed.

A friend of mine has a very cherry '47 Frazer he got about 15 years ago; all-original 50k-mile car sold new in Canada, now in SoCal. He's not much into forums but I'll try to get him to join the club; I checked the serial for him and it's not on the Register.

Thanks for letting me join and I hope to learn from the experts here!

-Chris
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 06:45:51 AM by ChrisBcritter »

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New guy here - looking to learn
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 10:03:28 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the Forum ... have you also joined the club? If not, you can do it online with PayPal/credit card, or complete the attached Membership Application and mail with check/money order, or send an email to me at bulletin@kfclub.com for the latest Monthly News Bulletin which also includes a membership application.

In addition to the newsletter, members receive a Quarterly magazine (Spring & Fall), Membership Roster, annual Calendar featuring cars at our national conventions, and a CD Handbook with nearly 1400 pages of photos and data on the vehicles built after 1945 by Kaiser-Frazer, Graham-Paige, Willys Motors, Kaiser Motors, Kaiser-Willys, Willys Overland, IKA, and Kaiser Jeep.

ps: our publications are OLD CARS Golden Quill Award winners
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com

konrad

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New guy here - looking to learn
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 08:32:03 AM »
Welcome Chris,

Another newbie here...just joined a couple weeks ago.  Folks are most helpful hereabouts...I think you'll like the place.  :)
51 Kaiser Deluxe