Author Topic: Aero from Spain  (Read 498 times)

Barnum

• View Profile
    • Email
Aero from Spain
« on: February 21, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »
 Most of you may know there is a Willys Aero Survival and Preservation page on FB. We have been getting people and their cars from all over the globe. Had a gentleman from Spain show us this car,asking for help to find a windshield. He posted a vid this morning of a test ride in Spain. I can't post the vid here.....so here is a pic of the car .....this was his comment. Hi guys from spain (south europe) I have a friend called JJ and is the owner of a 1954 aero willy's 4 doors sedan ace deluxe. The car is full restored and have export espec. Always in spain. Was fun to see it run down the street in Spain.
1968 Buick Skylark Convertible
1954 Aero Eagle
Taylor Brugman

MarkH

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Aero from Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »
That is definitely a gleaming Aero. Did you hook him up with a windshield seller? Looks like he needs a radio too.

A couple more characters on that license plate and you wouldn't be able to put gas in it!

What's the link to the Aero facebook page? I don't have an account but the wife does, might take a look over there.
Fully restored '54 Aero Lark
Rusty '58 Austin Healey 100-Six
Barely running'74 Chevelle Malibu

Barnum

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Aero from Spain
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:24 PM »
I did find a few vendors for him. I do think he will be able to get one. The FB page is a closed group just so that we can manage it easier. Anyone from here that is on FB can be added. just msg me . Mark, I have posted a couple of your pictures from here and everyone is interested in your car :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:40:24 PM by Barnum »
1968 Buick Skylark Convertible
1954 Aero Eagle
Taylor Brugman