Author Topic: Willys Aero Reference Guide  (Read 674 times)

Aeroman

• View Profile
    • Willys Aero Survival Count
    • Email
Willys Aero Reference Guide
« on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:03 PM »
Finally, after nearly 40 years of gathering information about the Willys Aero automobile and 6 years of occasional work compiling it into one easily accessible source, the Willys Aero Reference Guide is ready enough to publish. If interested, send me an e-mail with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address and state whether you want your copy on a CD or a thumb drive (flash drive). Cost is $30 + shipping (between $7 and $15, we'll have to talk about international shipping rates). I planned to have a printed copy available, but cost would be over $100 + freight. I'll let y'all print it out yourselves.

The book is not complete. I have some chapters to finish, Lew Retzer is sending me some corrections and notes, and I want to add some more stuff as time goes by. With that in mind, I will be emailing corrections and supplements on an occasional basis, perhaps quarterly, like our handbook used to be years ago. Your comments, corrections and additions will also be welcome.

So there you have it, everything you never wanted to know about the Aero will be at your fingertips. Let me know.
Rick Kamen
KFOCI LM4314 since 1979
Willys Aero Survival Count
aeroman@aol.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/willysaero
1954 Willys Aero Eagle "Old Toby"
1964 Ford Econoline panel van
Once owned 11 other Willys Aeros and a Willys wagon, 2 Kaisers, 1 Henry J, plus Studebakers, Hudsons, a Nash and others.

MarkH

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Willys Aero Reference Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:47:42 AM »
I received my copy of the Reference Guide and am a few chapters in. It's a treasure trove of Aero history and detailed information.
Thanks Rick!
Fully restored '54 Aero Lark
Rusty '58 Austin Healey 100-Six
Barely running'74 Chevelle Malibu