General Category > Manufacturing Fund Forum

Non Member Surcharge +15%

(1/5) > >>

jake:
You can order any thing on the list and pay 15% more for if your not a member?

Manufacturing Fund Form?

Bulletin Editor:

--- Quote from: jake on May 29, 2019, 09:26:11 PM ---You can order any thing on the list and pay 15% more for if your not a member?

Manufacturing Fund Form?

--- End quote ---

Yes

kaiserfrazerlibrary:
Having been a party to the launching of the Manufacturing Fund in 1980 at the National Convention in the Minneapolis MN area, I remember what Al Mc Cullough and others from the MN area had in mind.  They wanted to sell to all, but also wanted club members to get a break in order to give a bit more value to being a KFOCI member.  It was hoped that once the thing really got going (who ever thought we would be able to offer Windshields or Gas Tanks among other itemns over the years?) non-members would realize it was worth it for them to join the club and not pay the surcharge. 

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon):
Yes,
Sounds Good to Me. Many want to be Your Friends till they learn Everything Parts & All then Sell.

Non Club Member should Pay Surcharges or Join The Club...

Gordie:
In the past even members paid a one time fee of $10.00 to the Manufacturing Fund to be able to order parts.  I don't think that that would be applicable if you are paying a 15% surcharge as a non member.  Take a look at the wide range of parts that are available for a reasonable price.  The Manufacturing Fund is continually making needed parts for us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version