Author Topic: YouTube Video Includes Three K-F Cars in a Quonset Hut  (Read 1053 times)

r1lark

• View Profile
    • Email
YouTube Video Includes Three K-F Cars in a Quonset Hut
« on: February 20, 2021, 08:12:13 AM »
This video shows three K-F products (I think 2 Kaisers and 1 Frazer) in a quonset hut in Massachusetts:  https://youtu.be/hKe9dkz6XpA  Supposedly they are for sale. Actual cars start at about the 3 minute mark, so you will have to move the red slider to that point.

I know nothing about these cars, where exactly they are, or who to contact. The guy doing the video says to contact him, but not sure how unless just leaving a comment on the video.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:26:20 AM by r1lark »
Paul
Winston-Salem NC
Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at:  www.studebakerskytop.com

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YouTube Video Includes Three K-F Cars in a Quonset Hut
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 12:45:26 PM »
I watched it; there is a 1951 Frazer, and what appears to be 2 1947 Kaisers.  Clearly the commentator/cameraman is a hot rod person who repeatedly shows his lack of information on old cars but he does realize the potential of doing things with the Cadillac V-8 engine in the car he bought from his friend who acquired the building which appears to have been a repair shop at one time.

At least the price range he states (selling for scrap price) is worth it for the cars that will most certainly need significant restoration (the 1951 Frazer and one of the kaisers) or can serve maybe as a parts car (the 1947 Kaiser with the smashed roof).