General Category > Darrin Forum

Windshield washer nozzle

(1/2) > >>

bmcnut:
Looking for one (1) windshield washer nozzle for my Darrin. Did any other marques use the same nozzle?  From the replies I guess it is far to think no one knows where a replacement for my missing nozzle can be found.

324darrin:
bmcnut, It may be that not all Darrins came with windshield washer nozzles. I have a low production number Darrin and there is no sign that it ever had a washer unit. Is there an obvious place for one on your car? What number is your Darrin? The 324 in my handle refers to the Olds V8 that currently resides in the engine compartment. My serial number is 1003 Steve

bmcnut:
Hi Steve,

The car has awindshield  washer system, one nozzle is on the car in the proper place. I need one to complete the washer assembly. 

Terry T:

--- Quote from: bmcnut on November 23, 2021, 01:56:04 PM ---Hi Steve,

The car has awindshield  washer system, one nozzle is on the car in the proper place. I need one to complete the washer assembly.

--- End quote ---

are you saying that there are no small holes in the windshield wiper bezels?

324darrin:
Yes Terry, I am saying that my wiper bezels have no holes in them or anywhere else on the cowl. I may be wrong but my theory is that several of the early production cars had no provision for washer units. A check with owners of early cars might corroborate this. Just my 2 cents. Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version