Author Topic: My Allstate was photographed by Motor Trend  (Read 833 times)

Fid

• View Profile
    • Email
My Allstate was photographed by Motor Trend
« on: December 04, 2021, 10:05:35 PM »
I had my Allstate at the annual MSRA (Minnesota Street Rod Association) Back To the Fifties Weekend last June.  I saw their (MSRA's) website they posted some pics taken by Motor Trend.  My Allstate is number 92 in this list of car pics they took:

https://www.motortrend.com/features/back-50s-2021-opening-day-minnesota-10000-car-street-rod-show?galleryimageid=205d326c-e5fc-4dde-92fe-7d421ac74878

I didn't hear about this till today so I don't know if it was ever on their site or in the magazine. I'm guessing if it had been in the magazine I would've heard about it months ago.  Since they took 130 pics, I'm guessing they were not published in print.

I attached just the pic of my car below.  Would be great to get some more KF products there next year.

I should also add that just because it's sponsored and run by the Minnnesota Street Rod Association, the show is not restricted to just street rods.  All vehicles '64 and older are welcomed and you get good variety of originals, customs and cars and trucks. It's a great show.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 10:13:33 PM by Fid »
1953 Henry J Corsair Deluxe
Edgar Kaiser's custom 1951 Henry J
1951 Kaiser Special
1952 Allstate Deluxe

Need your classic car radio repaired? I repair vacuum tube radios

G.B. (All Vinyl Dragon)

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Allstate was photographed by Motor Trend
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 10:20:03 PM »
Fid ,
Congratulations !!!

I hope They do put More Pictures & Good Story about Your Allstate... Looks Great Sir.
Research on All Vinyl Dragons & Dragon List.
G.B. Bonham LM  K.F.O.C. Club.
Also: Vintage Electronics, TV, Stereo, Radio, & Broadcasting.
Looking for Kaye Halbert TV, 27 inch screen mid 50's
made in Culver City, Calif.

Brent in MO

• View Profile
Re: My Allstate was photographed by Motor Trend
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 10:19:59 AM »
That's really cool! Congrats Fid!