Author Topic: Kaiser or Kaiser Frazer shirts or jackets  (Read 443 times)

51ksrluxe

• View Profile
    • Email
Kaiser or Kaiser Frazer shirts or jackets
« on: January 04, 2022, 12:58:04 AM »
Hi, Are there Kaiser or Kaiser Frazer shirts or jackets, really anything the club sells? I am working on the Kaiser with my dad and I want to get him something he can either wear when we are working on the car, or when we take it out around town, maybe to a carshow. I didn't really see anything recent in the Kaiser forum about shirts. I thought there were jackets a few months ago, but I don't see that info now.

kaiserfrazerlibrary

• KFOCI Historian
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser or Kaiser Frazer shirts or jackets
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 03:14:05 AM »
I've been in the KFOCI since 1975.  Normally, the selling of jackets, t-shirts, polo shirts and other clothing items (including hats) was left to those regions/divisions hosting national conventions.  In registration forms for a particular year's convention there will be a listing for the clothing items for sale; if they ran off too many of something, they would go up for sale at the convention or in the KFOCI Monthly Bulletin after the event to sell off the overstocks. 

Best suggestion is to run an ad in the Monthly Bulletin's WANTED section.  Members can run free ads; they just have to follow guidelines in the newsletter and list their member number to verify membership status.

j762538

• View Profile
    • Email
51 Kaiser Deluxe Traveler 2 door
54 Kaiser Early Special 4 door

51ksrluxe

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Kaiser or Kaiser Frazer shirts or jackets
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 01:08:43 PM »
Thank you for the information!