Author Topic: choke tube  (Read 2226 times)

kenneth

• View Profile
    • Email
choke tube
« on: April 28, 2007, 11:12:54 AM »
Hi kf nuts out there is there anybody with a -53 ho can tell me where the hot air tube goes from the choke housing,mine is missing.I know that on older models they run thru a tube wich is pressed tight thru the exhaust manifold,I belive they changed this for the -53.Thank YOU.Please excuse any bad spelling this is not my normal language!

Bill

Re: choke tube
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »
Kenneth, I am looking at the 53 supplement about the change in the exhaust manifolds. It has detailed pictures of the changes and it appears that the choke tube is in the same place as the 51. I am also looking at the picture of the 53 carb and choke tube and it appears to be in the same place as the 51. If you will contact me I can scan and email these pics to you. Cheers Bill

kenneth

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: choke tube
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 11:41:17 AM »
Hi thanks for answering,I have also looked at the supplement but the case is that there is no hole with a tube in it on the exh.manifold i have two manifolds one of them badly cracked no one of them has the hole in them.Il guess someone with a 53 will have to pop the hood and check this one out.Thank You.