Author Topic: membership renewal  (Read 1710 times)

custom

• View Profile
    • Email
membership renewal
« on: June 23, 2013, 08:26:50 AM »
Who do I contact about receiving the online Bulletins? I renewed my membership the first part of May but have not received any Bulletins since April.
Thanks!

custom
Member #9344
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:24:05 AM by custom »
'48 Kaiser Custom
'49 Kaiser Vagabond

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: membership renewal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »
Who do I contact about receiving the online Bulletins? I renewed my membership the first part of May but have not received any Bulletins since April.
Thanks!

custom
Member #9344

Les, according to club records your membership expired with the March 2013 issue. I don't know why you got the April issue, but mistakes happen so consider it a bonus.

Like most other publications, we work several weeks in advance; renewals must be received prior to the expiration month to avoid a disruption in publication delivery. This allows Deb Wilson time to process the renewal & get the updates to me before the issue deadline.

Your renewal had to be received by March 1 for the April issue. Your renewal was received after May 1 - too late for the June issue. Your email bulletins will resume with the July issue (to be sent later this week); your new membership expiration is the June 2014 issue.

NOTE TO ALL: it is imperative that you promptly respond to your first renewal reminder - either by email or stamped on your Bulletin.
ALSO, please report a missing issue IMMEDIATELY to Deb Wilson. If your membership is active she will send a replacement - if one is available. Only a few extras are available each month.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:38:48 AM by Bulletin Editor »
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com

custom

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »
Thanks for the response and explanation. I must have missed the renewal reminder. I only receive the emailed Bulletin. If I remember correctly the printed version has a reminder on the address label.

'48 Kaiser Custom
'49 Kaiser Vagabond

Bulletin Editor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
Thanks for the response and explanation. I must have missed the renewal reminder. I only receive the emailed Bulletin. If I remember correctly the printed version has a reminder on the address label.

Les, I don't know if Jim Lape sent renewal reminders while he was "interim editor" (Jan - April 2013 issues). If he did, your first RENEW NOW email notice would have been in January, followed by another in February & LAST ISSUE in March.

Members who get the printed Bulletin have their member # & expiration above their name on the mailing label every issue. The Bulletin is stamped in large red letters RENEW NOW (the 2 months prior to expiration month) or LAST ISSUE (expiration month). 
Barbara Mueller
1952 Henry J Corsair deLuxe
KFOCI Secretary  secretary@kfclub.com
Bulletin Editor  bulletin@kfclub.com