Author Topic: Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J replacement floor pans and rocker panels on eBay  (Read 4466 times)

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
I was recently happy to see these replacement items offered on eBay by an outfit in Michigan called Classic Parts 4U.  I bid on a pair of the front floor pans and after waiting many weeks for delivery and no communication from the seller I filed a complaint with Paypal.  The seller claimed that he had sent them.  He did not bother to answer Paypals inquiries and  after a couple of more weeks my claim was granted and Paypal refunded my money.  The seller said that he felt bad about the situation and would send me a free set.  I waited another month while I was gone to Carlisle and Hershey and when I returned no floor pans and the seller claimed that he had sent them and they were returned to him marked "refused".  Interesting since I was not even there for a month and my Post Office claimed that no package had arrived for me.  According to his feedback he has sold several sets even though they look nothing like the illustration in the parts book.  Be careful if you order any and if you have had an experience with this outfit I would like to hear about it.  Buyer beware!  Gordie
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom

Chris Luecht

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Jaxcham2
    • View Profile
    • Willow Run KF Parts - NOS, NEW, & USED Parts for Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J, & Darrin
    • Email
Re: Kaiser, Frazer, Henry J replacement floor pans and rocker panels on eBay
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »
I too, would be interested to see if anyone else out there has purchased any of these products on eBay as I often wonder about the quality of these items.  Has anyone had any positive experiences with these guys? 

Chris
Christopher Luecht
KFOCI Life Member LM8866
Webmaster: http://www.kfclub.com
Email: webmaster@kfclub.com

Willow Run KF Parts
http://www.KFparts.com

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
This outfit is still offering the floor and quarter panels and rocker panels for many makes of cars.  He has a large amount of negative feedback for poor communictions, poor quality and non receipt of parts.  Has anyone had a good experience with them?
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom