Author Topic: Kaiser Frazer Dealership Showroom Upholstery/Paint Album on eBay Ends Fri.night  (Read 906 times)

34LaSalleClubSedan

• View Profile
    • Email
I have listed a K-F Showroom Upholstery/Paint Album. Its on eBay. Ends Friday night 4-10-15 at NO-Reserve. My sellers moniker is: fej25
Below is a link that should get you there. Good Luck

http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Car-Parts-and-Accessories

joefrazer

• View Profile
This looks like a 49-50 Frazer upholstery and paint book. Many years ago, the late Fred Walker had a nearly complete set of these books available at a meet. They reside in my research library today. They are getting harder to find!

Gordie

• MSN Messenger - gordies1@verizon.net
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Gordie
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is the smaller Volume II from that set.  The red one was issued first but there were so many additions to upholstery materials in 1949 that a second green colored book was issued with the new additions. The larger red book has large paint chip samples also.  They are a great source for accurate samples for 1949-50 Kaisers and Frazers. This book being offered has the wrong pages in it as the second book should have all upholstery pages.  The front page says "Vol II Fabric Supplement"  The covers are genuine leather and must have been expensive to make.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 12:59:04 PM by Gordie »
Member #3151 Since June 1974
Vice President K.F.O.C.I. 2013-2017  President 2018-2019
'47 Graham Paige Frazer                                   
'51 Kaiser Deluxe club coupe       
'51 Kaiser customized convertible 
'52 Allstate serial#39
'53 Aero Eagle
'54 Aero Eagle Custom