Author Topic: State Inspection  (Read 1574 times)

Harry

• View Profile
    • Email
State Inspection
« on: November 06, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »
Just got back from getting the old 48 Kaiser inspected,passed with flying color's. How many other's get their car's inspected

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: State Inspection
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 12:36:12 AM »
My '53 Dragon is licensed, registered, and I drive it nearly every day--not to work, but for errands, etc., and it runs great.

Harry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »
Glad to see I am not the only one who uses his car everday, unless it's bad weather Buster is on the road. My father had a 53 Manhattan and a 48 Frazer, so I always had a soft spot for them,great fun. Harry

Logan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 07:06:02 PM »
It was raining today and I had no qualms taking it out (but maybe that will change when I restore it--one day!), no leaks, you know, and we never get snow here, so I can drive it all year.  If I were to move back to my home state of Utah I would definitely NOT drive it on the salted, winter roads--terrible on a car's underside!

Harry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
Hear that about the salt, we get snow but not as much as we use to, in winter other then snow, cold weather will keep me off the road, the 48 does not like weather that is getting down to 10 hard for the 6 volt system. Harry